Kettlebell Sandbags | 30lbs & 45lbs CapacityRegular price $ 59.95
One part kettlebell, one part sandbag, all parts awesome. Weighing less than 1 pound when empty, the Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbag™ is the ultimate training tool for people on the move or Deployable Fitness™ in a tactical environment. Roll it up, pack it up, and when you get to your destination, fill it up for a kick ass workout. The Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbags comes in 3 sizes: 15lbs max capacity, 30lbs max capacity, and 45lbs max capacity. Filling the Kettlebell Sandbag to between 65% and 90% capacity is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This Kettlebell Sandbag is built for Beginner to Advanced sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and conditioning on the move.
The Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbags™ are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura and Ballistic Nylon, featuring Double Wall Protection and Quadruple Reinforced Stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue?
** Please note the kettlebell is NOT designed for throwing.
Weight: 3 Sizes Available: 15lbs max capacity, 30lbs max capacity, and 45lbs max capacity
Materials: Outer Shell constructed with heavy duty, 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura and an inner filler made of tear proof Ballistic Nylon.
Available Colors: Multiple
Features: Double Wall Protection, YKK Zipper, Anti-Microbial Contoured Rubber Handle, and a Brute Force design made to last.
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty
Shipping & Returns
Please visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginner to Advanced level sandbag training for functional strength development and conditioning
- *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- *TOP GEAR for Gyms and Yoga studios for sandbag sculpt training and balance movements
- *TOP GEAR for Bootcamps for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
- Physical Therapists in a rehabilitation setting
- Youth athletes as an introduction to safe strength training
- CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
The Brute Force Street Cred
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
How It Works
Each Brute Force Kettlebell Sandbag comes with one sandbag shell and a sewn in inner lining. No need for an extra filler bag. (Note: All Gear is shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Unzip the kettlebell and pull the spout of the inner filler out from within the kettlebell. Pour sand directly into the kettlebell sandbag.
- Fill with the desired amount of sand.
- Fold the spout back so that it is completely inside the kettlebell.
- Close the zipper.
- Train Accordingly!