A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided when your gear is shipped. Please track your shipment as Brute Force is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Standard shipping is free for Domestic orders of $199.00 or more before tax. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible for this promotion.
Brute Force ships gear all around the world. Unfortunately, we can't predict how countries outside of the US will adjust for shipping, and in some cases additional duties, fees and taxes may apply. Due to the nature of these unforeseen fees, Brute Force is not responsible for these extra costs. We recommend that you do your due diligence in researching shipping fees for your location. International customers are responsible for any custom fees that may be associated with the order once it arrives at the border. Currently, we use UPS, DHL and FedEx as our international shipping partners. Please visit DHL's guide regarding potential additional fees here: RECEIVER'S GUIDE TO DUTIES AND TAXES.
Brute Force Gift Cards
Gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.urbruteforce.com. Purchases are deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero. Credit cards, additional gift cards or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card. Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns and Exchanges with Brute Force Training is easy.
Just follow these steps:
Brute Force Training accepts returns and exchanges on most products within 14 days of purchase. All returns will be issued in the form of store credit only. If you received an incorrect or damaged item or have any questions about the returns & exchanges process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brute Force Training gladly accepts returns and exchanges under the following conditions:
- Product is unused and in its original condition
- Product includes the original packaging and tags
- Product return process is initiated to Brute Force Training within 14 days from the date you received it
- Exchanges can be provided given the item for exchange is in stock, otherwise store credit will be issued.
Submit Your Return
- Contact Us at email@example.com
- Include you Order # and reason for return or exchange
- Allow 24-48 hours for your confirmation email with instructions and address of where to send your return or exchange
Prepare Your Product for Return
Products returned without their original, undamaged packaging will not be accepted. For example, if you are returning a sandbag, don't duct tape the return label directly to the plastic packaging. Keep the Sandbag and/or fillers packaged as it came in its original packaging, and use a shipping box to ship back the product.
Return Your Product
Follow the instructions in your confirmation email.
Receive Your Store Credit
You will receive a notification email as soon as your return is processed and we have applied your store credit to your transaction. Please allow up to 5 business days after your return has been delivered for your store credit to be processed and an email with details sent to be sent to you.
Receive Your Exchange
You will receive a notification email as soon as your exchange is processed and we have prepared the new item for shipment. Please allow up to 5 business days after your return has been delivered for your exchange to be processed and shipped.
Are there exceptions?
Yes, items marked as "Final Sale" are not eligible for return. These are generally items that for health or safety reasons, we are unable to take back. Final Sale items also may include select items that have been priced for final clearance and are not returnable.
No returns or refunds will be accepted on discount items or items purchased using a promotional code. If you're not sure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No returns, refunds, or exchanges will be accepted on items not in their original condition. All items ineligible for return are listed as such on the product details page. If you're not sure, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you receive your merchandise and it's defective, or if we happen to have sent you the wrong item or size, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you taken care of immediately.
Please Note: All Brute Force Training Programs are non-refundable as they are a digital download. Special Circumstances may apply.
BRUTE FORCE SHIELD
- Dragging the sandbags
- Overfilling shells or fillers
- Using wet sand or abrasive filler material
- Pouring sand directly into the shell
- Exceeding pronated handle weight limits
- Abnormal use
- Running into it with a snow-blower (yes, someone tried to claim this)
In some cases, gear returned for repair that is severely damaged may be deemed unrepairable by our warranty team. If this is the case, you will be eligible to re-purchase the gear at a 50% discount, shipped for free.
All Brute Force Gear is built with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them! Push, Pull, Throw, Slam, Trek, our gear is made to stand the test of time. We are 100% USA Made...not many can say the same. Each piece of gear is proudly handmade in Denver, Colorado and passes a three stage quality control inspection prior to coming off the line. We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
The BRUTE FORCE SHIELD PROGRAM & WARRANTY is designed to keep you training and your gear in quality shape.
For more information click here.
The Brute Force Mini Sandbags were created for lightweight, beginner sandbag training, physical therapy and youth athletes. These sandbags are adjustable in weight from 5lbs to 25lbs. While the max capacity is 25lbs, this sandbag functions best between 10lbs and 20lbs. Any less and it is too empty, any more and it lessens the shifting load of the sand. This is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sandbag is built for Beginner sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and conditioning.
The Brute Force MINI Sandbags are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring YKK Zippers and Triple Reinforced BOX X stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 5-25 lbs. (11 kg)
Maximum Dimensions: 18" x 9" based on stretched shell
Available Colors: Tac Black
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, 5 Panel Seatbelt Webbing and YKK Zippers
Handles: 4 sets of flexible, soft grip handles (8 total) Neutral Grips, Barbell Grips, Suitcase Grips, End Cap Grips
Filler Bags: (1) Double Velcro 30lb. filler bag Included
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty
Please visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginners interested in implementing sandbag training
- Youth athletes as an introduction to safe strength training
- Physical Therapists in a rehabilitation setting
- Gyms and Yoga studios for sandbag sculpt training and balance movements
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
Each Brute Force Mini Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell and one filler bag. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND