Operator™ Weighted Training Vest 2.0 (Tac Black).Regular price $ 169.95 Sale price $ 139.95 Save $ 30.00
ALL VESTS PURCHASED BETWEEN MAY 7, 2021 and May 24, 2021 ARE GUARANTEED TO BE DELIVERED BY MAY 28!
The Brute Force Operator™ Weighted Training Vest 2.0 employs a minimalistic design that offers optimal breathability and less restriction during your movements. Unlike comparable weight vests or flak jackets in the industry, the Brute Force Operator™ Weighted Vest has a unique, 12 pocket design allowing you to scale and distribute your weight left to right and front to back and can be filled with sand and/or steelshot based on your ideal weight capacity. This unique filling system allows the vest to conform and contour to your body and hold tight keeping the vest in place as you do your thing. (Patch not included)
Changes to the 2.0:
- Unique Interior "One-Piece Skeleton" Design allowing for maximum strength and durability.
- New, contoured shoulder design with threaded Velcro closure
- Fully adjustable at the waist, rib cage and shoulders (Both Sides)
- 2 distinct sizes: S/M (Great for anyone who wears Small or Medium Mens T-shirt) and L/XL (Perfect for anyone wearing a L, XL or XXL shirt).
This weight vest is built for all levels of training and is geared towards strength and conditioning for Traditional, Tactical and Functional Athletes alike.
All Brute Force Gear is USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with toughest and most resilient components allowing us to stand by the quality of our gear. All Brute Force Gear is tested for endurance, fit and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: Scalable from 0 to 40 lbs. (Based on filler used, see chart for details)
Sizing: The Brute Force Operator™ Weighted Vest currently comes in two sizes:
Available Colors: Black
Materials: 500D & 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, Ballistic Nylon
Filler Bags: (12) Double Velcro, inserts included in kit (These ship empty as you provide the weight)
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty
Shipping & Returns
Please visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Beginner to Advanced level sandbag training for functional strength development and conditioning
- ***TOP TRAINING GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- CrossFit Boxes and Athletes alike
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
- Gyms and Health Clubs for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
The Brute Force Street Cred
Brute Force Training Gear offers the most superior gear on the market and have been chosen by the following for their training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits and other gear to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Notre Dame, Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
How It Works
Each Brute Force Operator™ Wighted Training Vest comes with one vest and twelve inserts. (Note: inserts are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand, steel shot (or other filler) you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your inserts.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags, these will work for your vest as well. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the vest.
- Open the double Velcro inserts and fill them with the desired amount of filler. ***NOTE: To reach desired weights, please consult our recommended fill chart. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND/FILLER FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled inserts into each pocket inside the vest.
- Seal the vest velcro.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND