Strongman Sandbag Kit | 50-125lbs (LEO Blue)Regular price $ 179.95
The Brute Force Strongman Sandbags are built to break you. Moving up to this sandbag means you are ready to add power and strength to your regimen and that you can handle some serious weight. The Strongman sandbag is adjustable in weight from 50lbs to 125lbs. While the max capacity is 125lbs, this sandbag functions best between 75lbs and 115lbs. Any less and it is too empty, any more and it lessens the shifting load of the sand. This is the sweet spot for max weight and max shift which is the whole point of sandbag training!
This sandbag is built for Advanced sandbag training and is geared towards functional strength and power development.
All Brute Force Sandbags are USA Made and quality produced in Denver, Colorado, and adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. They are made with tough and resilient 1000D Mil-Spec Cordura, featuring YKK Zippers and Triple Reinforced BOX X stitching. We stand by the quality of our gear and have produced equipment that will last for years. Our sandbags are tested for endurance and ease of use so you can be assured of a quality product. We built them to last and last they will! Have an issue? We got your back with the Brute Force Shield Warranty.
Weight: 50-125 lbs. (57 kg)
Maximum Dimensions: 36" x 26" based on stretched shell
Available Colors: LEO Blue
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, 5 Panel Seatbelt Webbing and YKK Zippers
Handles: 4 sets of flexible, soft grip handles (8 total) Neutral Grips, Barbell Grips, Suitcase Grips, End Cap Grips
Filler Bags: (3) Double Velcro 50lb. filler bags included in kit option only. OUTER SHELL ONLY OPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE INNER FILLERS.
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty
Shipping & Returns
Please visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We recommend this gear for the following:
- Advanced level sandbag training specifically for functional strength and power development
- *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness - Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
- CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
- Strongman Athletes
- High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
- Gyms and Health Clubs for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
The Brute Force Street Cred
Brute Force Training Sandbags are the most superior sandbags on the market and have been chosen by the following for their sandbag training programs:
- We proudly outfit every branch of the US Military including a full-service contract to the US Navy: As the premier provider for sandbag training kits to the US Navy, Brute Force delivers Athlete and Strongman kits to ships and bases around the world.
- Law Enforcement and Fire Departments and Academies around the country including FDNY, LA County Fire, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Elite level CrossFit Athletes and Boxes.
- Obstacle Course Racers, Teams and Events around the world.
- Strongman Athletes including World Record deadlift holder, Patrick Holloway.
- Top MMA fighter training facilities including Grudge Training Center and the TapOut Training Center in Las Vegas.
- Division I Collegiate Athletic Programs such as Michigan St. University, University of Connecticut and St. John’s University.
How It Works
Each Brute Force Strongman Sandbag training kit comes with one sandbag shell and three filler bags. (Note: Bags are shipped empty to save you on shipping!)
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Download the App - Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND